SHEET용 장력측정기 (WC-series)
측정용도: sheets, webs, paper, plastic, cloth, foils.
측정방법: Edge 에서 5" 까지 삽입가능,
측정값은 1" roller 면적에 대한 텐션값을 읽는다.
측정범위: 50 kg per linear inch
The Sheet Tension Meter, Model WC-series, measures the tension of any width material
which is long, flat and thin, such as: paper, film, plastic sheets, cloth, web, loom beams, metal foils or winding electrical condensers.
The Sheet Tension Meter, Model WC-series measures tension in flexible sheets or webs which are typically 8" or wider. The instrument is inserted from the edge and measures per inch of web width up to 4" inside your material, so the waviness at the edges is avoided. Hand crafted from solid anodized aluminum, ranges are available to measure tension up to 100 pli or 50 kg/pli.
- Ensure consistency in your manufacturing process.
- Direct Reading or Comparator Dials Available.
- Adaptable for materials as thin as paper to sheets as stiff as foils.
- Engagement and disengagement onto materials is quick, safe and easy.
- Readings are obtained regardless of meter position.
- Weighs only 3 lb.
The WC-Series tension meters are available in maximum ranges of 10, 20, 50 or 100 pli. Each instrument is provided with a sturdy polyethylene carrying case with dense foam inserts to protect the meter. Made in the U.S.A.